Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Wrap-Up

Here's a really nice piece on the on-going Webb Aide With Piece controversy in D.C., from Investors.com:
Reports of the incident involving Webb's aide are sketchy and conflicting. But we know that Phillip Thompson was arrested and spent his birthday in custody for trying to enter the Russell Senate Office Building, where Webb's office is located, with a bag carrying Webb's loaded gun and two fully loaded magazines.

We can't imagine the uproar if he had been an aide to a GOP senator. No doubt we'd have been bombarded with file footage of Columbine and every other mass shooting in memory. Instead we have stony silence from those who were happy to exploit Webb's position on the Second Amendment to get him elected.

Either they support his position or they don't. If not, where's the condemnation?
Remember when the Dems were running how they bleated and bleated that they weren't the "cut and run" party? Then, as soon as they were elected, they whored themselves out to anyone who'd pony up a vote for a piece of pork so they could prove they were the cut and run party? I worry that the new anti-gun Dems are going to follwo the same trajectory...

It's still snowing here in the High Country...sigh...I believed in my heart it spring had sprung...

If we are able to actually convince the manufacturer to build that stainless Broomhandle, i promise you one of the first five as a DRTV Giveaway Gun! We're giving away the bruce Gray Sig Sauer 1911 at the NRA Members Meeting in St. Louis in two weeks! The next gun is a Tactical Solutions 10/22 with an AMAZING Leupold scope! I'll post video from the show.

My Chase bank account is, as of this afternoon, CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. You guys made that possible, and I thank you. Interesting point...in the last few days I've had a serious Internet"attack" on my PayPal account, and the attackers had all my checking account information. HMMMMM...in all my years as a reporter, I stopped believing in "coincidence." If two things happend in proximity of each other, and those things shared a couple of data points, they were related. I step up the war on Chase, some little puppy with access to the info leaks my checking account info to the web. If it was my bank, I'd start firing people...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were it my bank, there'd be summary executions in the parking lot, for the moral education of the tempted.

Anonymous said...

Why do you even have a "paypal" account? Those assholes (owned by ebay) won't allow it to be used for "firearms related" purchases.

Anonymous said...

There is a website detailing how paypal can financially destroy you. After reading some of it, no way would I use it.