Friday, December 07, 2012

Out Of Here Today!

Did an interview with one of my counterpart television shows here in the Philippines late yesterday after an afternoon in Batanga in search of the illusive street balisong. If I'd had time I would have visited with the famous knifesmiths, but as it happens I have a gun, not a knife, show...also didn't have Michael Janich as my tour guide, LOL!

If I could figure out a way to I port Philippine jeepneys into the U.S., not only would I be rich, but I believe the oceans would stop their rise and the planet would begin to heal.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me the street balisong is hard to find, I was hoping to be in Batangas come early Jan when I am in the Philippines.

Michael Bane said...

I'll post some of Michael Janich's Bantangas contact when/if I Ver get out of Tokyo/Narita before my bran explodes for watching Japanese games shows...

mb

Michael Bane said...

...ever...brain...I rest my case...

mb

Will said...

In the early 80's, I talked with a soldier about his Suz Samurai he brought back from Guam. I don't recall the price, but did notice that when they were finally sold here a few years later, it was THREE times as much!
Heard the same x3 price differential from a buddy who was a M Benz district rep in the same time frame. We get screwed badly on import prices, it seems.