Sunday, June 29, 2014

Really Good Food!

Yep...previous pix was Urbino...I was there to spend some quality time with Benelli...Dianna's M2 rocks.

Afterwards, Dianna and new hubby Ryan Mueller needed a ride to Venice to begin their honeymoon...they graciously invited me to lunch along the Grand Canal.

I recommend the cold octopus in pesto with paper thin potatoes slices for  the opening salad (tastes like fine tuna rather that the rubber balls you get in the U.S.), followed by black cuddlefish prepared Venetian style over grilled polenta. I went with a light local white, but hey, you're there for the view!

More on this on this week's pod...


Matthew said...

Cuddlefish, the UK compliant cephalopod. ;)

Mikhail Didenko said...

Dear Mr. Bane,

My name is Mikhail Didenko (Moscow, Russia). I've been practicing the Russian Martial Arts since 1991, and teaching since 2004. I am the certified Russian Martial Arts instructor. Also I am the author of the known Physical and Mental Aspects of Self-Defense book (in Russian) and videos on self-defense and prevention. I am a journalist (Playboy Russia) and other mass-media and wrote about 80 articles on training, self-defense, prevention and other topics. Also I made several videos on the subject.
I like your approach and I'd like to be a contributor to your blog - as the Russian Martial Arts voice. The RMA are quite popular now and I think that readers would be interested in the Russian Elite Forces training methods and stories (and self-defense situations analysis as well).
This is the example of my writing in English (the interview was reposted by 11 American websites):

But now I have much more to say and would like to cooperate with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Mikhail Didenko

chenlina said...

louis vuitton outlet stores
air jordan 13
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 4 toro
nike huarache
basketball shoes
ralph lauren outlet
hollister outlet
replica watches
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas shoes
toms outlet
nike roshe runs
michael kors outlet clearance
running shoes
adidas nmd
polo ralph kids
coach outlet store online clearances
coach outlet store online
vans shoes
true religion jeans
ralph lauren polo
tory burch outlet
cheap air jordans
nike sb shoes
louis vuitton purses
nike air max 90
ghd flat iron
cheap jordans
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton outlet
cheap jordans
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags
lebron james shoes 13
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren outlet