Thursday, February 16, 2017

Is It Friday Yet?


I need to parse this:

13 pounds of horse genitals concealed in woman's luggage; claimed it was for medicinal purposes

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, 
And no one can talk to a horse of course 
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse 
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse. 
He's always on a steady course. 
Talk to Mr. Ed.

"Oh Wilbur! Put down that knife!
I'm filming another episode of SHOOTING GALLERY ONLINE today, if I can get past a flood of nickel and dime stuff. Like little bitty ducks nibbling at my testicles...

The initial run of the video podcast is a big success, and we will go forward with it. Essentially, we'll be videoing the first segment of DOWN RANGE Radio, which will go up on DRTV Wednesday afternoon. The regular audio version will go up Wednesday morning as usual.







4 comments:

Hoss Dugger said...

Lol no way...

jaberie308 said...

M. Bane, thanks for covering PCC Glock v. Colt mags and bolt/carrier cuts in the last weekly podcast. I understand more now. -James

sbubrick said...

I signed up for MOTV at Shot so I will be watching there. I still think you should post it on Facebook for a few weeks to increase your subscriber base. Your desk looks like my work bench in the garage. Any time I do a new project I need to clean it off and put things away to make room............

Anonymous said...

It gets worse!!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/17/feds-seize-horse-genitals-mongolian-travelers/

Where will it all end? ; )

Life Member