Friday, September 29, 2006

Dude, Where's My 1911???

I never thought I'd be saying this, but two big ole thumb-sized .45s up to Ashton Kutcher for going on Leno last night and mentioning that when he and the Sainted Demi were in Cajun Country for work, they were both packing heat — Herself a Glock and him a"Springfield." PS: Thanks, THR!

Okay, I'm chosing to believe a 1911 rather than an XD, because, hey, when you're replacing Bruce Willis you gotta go Old School somewhere.

BTW, I did a little looking around and it seems the doofus has never been shy about his interests. This from the StarPulse blog:
Ashton Kutcher was forced to give up chain smoking and learn how to swim in order to take on the role of a U.S. Coast Guard rescue swimmer in his new film The Guardian. The Iowa farm boy grew up among the corn fields in the Midwest and had never been near any oceans or beaches. He explains, "At home, I shoot guns and chop wood. I grew up hunting deer, rabbits, and squirrels."
Still, I gotta be in a mood to face a Kevin Costner movie, especially one that doesn't include Sean Connery or Robert Duvall or gills.

LIGHT BLOGGING ALERT FOR NEXT WEEK! I'm going to be hither and yon, but I'll do my best...

3 comments:

Rocky said...

You Are Doing Effective Work And Share informative Content Tech-Addicted

Gift Cards 2021 said...

amazing website with lots of information in it Gift Cards 2021

Pubg Codes said...

thanks Pubg Codes for this beautiful website