Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Computer Update

Initial exam seems to indicate my iMac's power supply took the Big Sleep, which would be good, since it means my data isn't hopelessly trashed. Will know more by mid-week...fingers crossed.

Again, I'm NOT doing a podcast this week until I get all this crap sorted out...sorry...but I'llbe back big time next week.

Meanwhile, I'm at Barrett to work with the new .338...you'll hear all about it in next week's podcast.

And yes, rumors abound of Outdoor Channel sale...I don't know nuthin' but I'll let you know as soon as I do...

Am using a new Spring wireless modem for this post, so fingers crossed there as well...

6 comments:

Eric said...

Cerberus Capital on the prowl again?

Anonymous said...

Just blame all computer problems on your Production Assistant!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope the shooting programs don't get screwed up.the mushroom

Anonymous said...

Dude, this is why I have an AC-powered external hard drive constantly plugged into my IMac. Continually updates what's on the computer at 15 minute interval.
A real no-brainer. The whole thing is the size of four packs of ciggies.

Try it...and Mikey will like it!

Anonymous said...

Me thinks you need another chapter in Trail Safe. Looks like you haven't been taking your own advice.

Chapter - Cybersafe. How to be sure that your means of making a living isn't lost in the cyber wilderness.

Unknown said...

power balance
silly bandz
wedding dresses develop quality for discerning customers and Experience the comfort, free shipping.
Buy evening dresses with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.enjoy
<a href="http://www.wedding-dresses-mall.