Friday, December 24, 2010

Grilling Up a Salmon...

...tonite...I just had a hankering...

Tomorrow is crab cakes, oyster dressing, smoked turkey, dumplings and fresh asparagus. And good wine...mabybe Turley Zinfindel...

Man, today was the perfect day for shooting! Perhaps you can guess that in a toss-up between cooking for Christmas and shooting...well, the dressing is going swimmingly!

My Sweetie wants to shoot the Colt Rail Gun, so if the weather holds we'll get out next week.

Mostly I want to say thank you and bless you on this night of all nights...

May the Light hold you all...


DonWorsham said...

Merry Christmas, Michael to you and yours.

The Warrior said...

Merry Christmas right back! God bless! (And I wish I could find me a woman that wanted to shoot!)

seeker_two said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours....and thanks for all that you do....

Flash Powder Hal said...

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Looking forward to all the cool shows on Outdoor Channel in 2011!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your "sweetie"!


一笑千年 said...

The Tods Sale are cute for people who think babies even need tods shoes, but I was kind of psyched to read a blog

about tiny tods shoes in general (anyone ever see kid's D&G tods shoes?). We really should be trying to help little kids get tods shoes instead of making better ones for the

kids that already have them, though.Newsodrome features many tods shoes blogs for you to browse.

Kerry Washington was oohing and ahhing over a fitted red ski parka at shoes tods yesterday, where

Derek Lam was showing off his Fall ready-to-wear for the label to editors and friends of the house. We, on the other hand, can't stop thinking about this coat. a) It's in fall's

must-have color: camel. b) tods handbags also happen to be Lam's handiwork.

tods bags signature driving mocs are iconic for a good reason: They bring a touch of no-

nonsense frankness, not to mention an actual functionality, to a refined style. (Forget the chauffeur—the Tod's girl drives herself.) The label has been making the shoes for

decades, and though its new optical line is just a Tods season old, the collection picks up the same unfussy chic for which the tods mens shoes is known.

No wonder Hollywood's own most Todsdown-to-earth starlet, Jennifer Garner, tods shoes

has already been seen sporting a pair.All right. I am in a bit of a pickle. Normally I love the Tod's brand. The Della Valle family has made some smart moves, after

all, and they have led to some gorgeous shoes. Because I mean, I get tods online store .

Something about them is tres chic, right?

But I am just not at all sure that the whole leopard print motif really works with tods

. asdnjvcnxjv I am the first to Tods admit that I am not the hugest loafer fan, but I am also willing to admit that there are a lot of examples out there that negate

my general distaste. The toes are rounded, the lining is leather, dsdnjvcnxjv the tods shoes men are padded, and the stitching detail is exquisite, which you would expect from the Tod's brand. Separately, all these aspects are fantastic.

Angela Dixon said...

Your blog is so excellent that I like it very much, you must be good at writing.

Asus - 13.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Rose Gold

Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black