Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Sorry...computer issues...

Have actually been writing posts on my iPad with the BlogPress app, which I've used for over a year now both on the Pad and the phone. Strangely enough, the posts show as completed and posted, entered into the list of posts, the Twitter feed pings...and then they just disappear into cyberspace. They don't show up on the blog and the next time I open BlogPress they're not listed in the list of posts or drafts...hmmmmm....

Anyway, while I'm in a sour computer mood, I bought this Kensington carry case/bluetooth keyboard for my iPad...what a MASSIVE POS! Avoid this one at all costs...the keyboard won't stay linked to the iPad for longer than a minute or 2...amazingly annoying...will be sending this steaming pile back!

Been doing television producer-y stuff last couple of days...we need one more set of signatures before we can make all the formal announcements on GUN STORIES, including our host...and yes, we did go to Hollywood, a lot scarier than dealing with Libya, believe me! I'm also THIIIIIIIIIIIIS close to being able to make some great changes in SHOOTING GALLERY, things I've wanted to do for years. Am also actively pitching new shows, because, hey, I don't actually have anything to do...LOL!


Next week's vid podcast will be from the set of SG's soon-to-be-classic zombie episode...you guys are going to laugh big time! Marshal is covering for my pathetic ass at GUNSITE this week while I hands-on the zom episode. Our good pal Dave Biggers is running a pocket pistol event that I was really looking forward to, but Marshal's there with Ed Head sitting in for me (and no doubt doing a much better job!).

6 comments:

DamDoc said...

great changes at shooting gallery? howz about changing the theme song and doing a changing music thing like the podcast... that would be an interesting change.. and use an expertise that you clearly have...

nj_larry said...

"... I bought this Kensington carry case/bluetooth keyboard for my iPad..."

Hmmm...iPad + keyboard = LAPTOP (circa 2002)

Next you'll want more memory and storage...

Unknown said...

Michael

Remember for the zombie episode, hollowpoint ammo really isnt important. In fact, it would seem sensible to point out that a man with a 10-22 and a couple of those good 30 round aftermarket mags would be well-armed.

Dan said...

How about this one?

http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zaggmate-ipad-case?gclid=CIWd27eWtacCFcZw5Qodbkn-AA

King Moonracer said...

"African Beer" Dock here.

My office mate has the Kensington - he says that basically the keyboard "goes to sleep" at preset, un-alterable intervals. You hit a key to wake it from sleep, then you can type.

I used it and my gripe was that the keys felt like hollow rubber airbags.

If you want a good keyboard for it, might as well go to the source.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TMRZOQ/?tag=appleipadaccessories-20

If you need Apple advice, hit me up, its what I do.

Half X said...

You will receive vbghtyfc your prescription Oakley Frogskins in two weeks after you made the order. It is Oakley Frogskin safety for you to make a pair of Cheap Oakley Sunglasses at online Oakley Jawbone store. Enjoy your happiness life with a pair of prescription Oakley Jawbones. Wearing a pair of prescription Oakley sunglasses, your life will be changeable and colorful. There are widely ranges of Oakley sunglasses for you to choose. As we all known that buy a pair of Oakley sunglasses at local Oakley sunglasses store are very expensive.