Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're Looking for a Few Good People...

...for an episode of SHOOTING GALLERY filming the last week of February (27 Feb-1 March) in Texas.


Basically, you'll be teamed up with 2 other individuals (2 men; 1 woman per team) and given a barrage of training from 2 legends in the world of Special Forces...then the 2 teams will face off...the remaining team will then run a simulation against yet another legend in the Special Ops world.


You will probably "die!!!"


But you will have the adventure of a lifetime!


We'll have details on what you need to provide us on DRTV later today...


UPDATE: We're looking at Feb 27 - March 2 in the Dallas, TX area...the tentative plan calls for us to pit 2 teams of 3 each (and each team must have a female participant) to be trained, then pitted against each other.


Coach for Team 1 will be Chris Kyle; coach for Team 2 will be Mark Spicer. The winning team gets to take a shot at an aggressor team headed up by Kyle Lamb.


We ideally would like to see a couple of minutes of video of you telling us why you'd like to join this little foray. Post the video on YouTube and send us a link!

11 comments:

Jsrygley said...

Where in Texas. I am ready. This sounds like a lot of FUN!!!!

AllenF said...

I'm packed, the schedule is cleared, just tell me where.

AF

Mark Steele said...

ugh - let me know when you are coming to Jersey!

Obake said...

Sounds very cool. I will keep an eye out for the info!

rastus said...

Sounds like fun. Too fat and too tied to my day job to enter.

DamDoc said...

Congratultions on Pod Cast 250.. that is alot of pod casts!

Richard said...

I'd love to participate. I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

DamDoc said...

Hey!.. February 28 is my birthday!.. I will be 58, and am willing to pay my own way (lots of frequent fliers and hotel points)!.. aside from being a Gun Culture 2.0 rebirther ccw as a result of the "O". (I was a hunter and shooter from age 10 to 33 here in Maine).. I am not a youtuber, but look pretty photogenic in my Noveske winter benie (ask my wife)! www.findlayengineering.com for a bio.. you DO need an engineer, dont you?

Obake said...

Where should i send the link?

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Why you no come down to Corpus Area? :) If you are ever down my way and have training for persons with limited mobility due to disability, I'd be interested.

Sanjuancb said...

This may be the only time I ever say this, but darn I wish I lived in Texas!