Thursday, February 23, 2012

While Watching Old MASH Reruns...

...a couple of notes. Apparently, I'm late to the newest fashion trend of fake bullet proof vests, like this 50 Cent version (the rapper, for heaven's sake...not the retail price!).There's a certain amount of handwringing, but I sorta see it as Darwin-in-Action. I wonder if it comes in colors.
Anyhow, had a pretty good 4-stage warm-up match today. Weather in Phoenix is crazy good, especially after the hurricane wind at the Secret Hidden Bunker the last few days. I think I'm finally getting the feel for the Browning BSS double, knock on wood.

Was surprised at the big response on today's podcast about my .44 Maggie "Get Michael Home" package. Lots of interest in bug-out (or in my case, bug-back) kits. As I've said many times recently, there's a general, unspecified fear out there, a disturbance in the Force, if you will. Should the sitting President be re-elected, get ready for the Mother of all Firearms Bubbles...

6 comments:

AllenF said...

Shoot well and happy a happy Winter Range.

AllenF said...

Or, have a happy Winter Range. Your call.

shawn w said...

good luck "mike bane" looking forward to hear the results. will your sweetie also be participating?
if so best of luck to the both of you.

Anonymous said...

"Should the sitting President be re-elected, get ready for the Mother of all Firearms Bubbles..."

Trying to start the fear and panic early?

ExurbanKevin said...

I had lunch outside today, and yeah, I was kind of taken aback just how nice the weather was here today.

And Spring Training starts next month.

Perfect.

Unknown said...

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.Away to the window I flew like a flash,Tore jus81ds open the shutters and threw up the sash.
Wholesale Cheap Hats
Cheap New Era Hats
Wholesale New Era Hats
New Era Hats
Cheap New Era Hats Wholesale