Saturday, October 24, 2015

I've Warned America, But No One Is Listening

From the UK Guardian:
US film of parachuting beavers found after 65 years (it's OK, they survived) 
An Idaho historian has uncovered 1950s footage of a bizarre wildlife experiment when beavers were packed into travel boxes and dropped from a plane
I always suspected that, somewhere there was a cadre of Tier 1 beavers, bad ass mo-fos with beards, dip and big teeth, trained by the United States for nefarious purposes (or porpoises, as the case may be). Google "beaver attacks on the increase" and know fear. If I lived in Belarus, which is infested with psychotic beavers.…well, I wouldn't live in Belarus. I mean, who would, if they had a choice?



I've been on top of this beaver crisis since the beginning. And no matter how much I push, push, push, it keeps spreading.

Meanwhile, the United States is sprinting toward the Apocalypse and apparently there's not a damn thing any of us can do about it except worry about beavers and buy ammunition. From Fred, who makes me look politically correct, Wimp Nation:
The United States has become a nation of weak, pampered, easily frightened, helpless milquetoasts who have never caught a fish, fired a gun, chopped a log, hitchhiked across the country, or been in a schoolyard fight. If their cat dies, they call a grief therapist. Everything frightens Americans.
Then maybe read this by Robert Zimmerman on The Coming Dark Ages:
Sadly, everything depressed me to the point that I just did not want to pass it on to anyone. I am someone who is hopeful, who believes in freedom, who is willing to fight to the death for the right of someone I disagree with to speak their minds. 
Unfortunately, I come from a different age. The age we are entering is a new dark ages, where knowledge and truth are not the goal, and keeping people silent and oppressed is the number one ideal. I find that a conclusion difficult to post about.
Of course, just because the Democratic Party now supports door-to-door firearms confiscation, just because university campus have been come punch lines, just because…oh hell, just because, I wouldn't worry or anything.


I just work on my rehab and accumulate more ammunition before .Gov goes ballistic on "ghost ammo."

BTW, here's another site I like, which you can read while I'm dragging ass My friend Kevin Brittingham from Sig Sauer got a Scottish red stage, and I have to say it's on my list.

I think this Christmas I'm going to get all my friends Tactical Candle Holders from my good friend Tom Hine's ODIN Works. I'm thinking of doing a big DRTV feature on ODIN Works, as soon as I don't have to walk to Boise. Tom does amazing work and is a true visionary in this industry.


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that when Ka-Bar starts making "self defense canes" the demographics of this country have slipped over to the sunset years...

http://www.knifecenter.com/item/KA9406/ka-bar-9406-tdi-self-defense-walking-cane

Michael Bane said...

What kind of cane do you think I'm using through my rehab???? It's only because MagPul didn't make one in FDE and their isn't a Viking Tactical version yet!!!

mb

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you: "ZOMBEAVER". On Netflix.

Louis said...

You could get yourself a nice vintage Remington cane:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGVNdAILXzc

_DonWorsham_ said...

go easy on the meds, Michael. Use just enough to dull the pain. Get out of the office, sit out on the porch, enjoy the rain.

Old 1811 said...

Those of us old enough to remember the GCA 68 in its pure, undiluted form can recall that a purchaser of ammunition had to sign a register showing the quantity and caliber of ammo purchased. That became so unwieldy that it was one of the first of the law's provisions to be repealed.
Would it be workable in an electronic form? Could it be used to find off-the-record guns? (In California, all your guns have to be registered. If you don't have a .223 registered, why are you buying .223 ammo?) I'm afraid we'll find out.

Michael Bane said...

When you look out the front window and see beavers with miniature Kel-Tec Sub-2000s in .32 ACP gnawing through the posts that hold your roof on, it wont be nearly as funny. Th beavers will be covered by the Beaver Spetsnaz, with their distinctive silver "BS" shoulder tabs and vintage Czech Skorpion .32s. Am I the only person who sees something nefarious in the fact that Starline is now making .32 ACP brass?????

Beaverpocalypse is Coming!

mb

Jerry The Geek said...

Long time listener first time caller, love your show, yadda.

Chill on the beaver jokes, dud. I live in Corvallis Oregon five minutes from the Oregon State University (home of the Fighting Beavers ... no, this is not a joke; okay it is, but it's official) and the boys and girls here in Beaver Central understand that Beavers are a kindly, gentle race who want nothing more than to eat birch bark and block our sewage treatment plant.

Kind of like the Eloi, except with teeth that can shape a California Redwood into a 200 feet tall statuesque nude in 15 minutes or less. (Not just one Beaver; they swarm, you know?)

Just saying. Wink wink, nudge nudge, word to the wise. Alf the Wonder dog couldn't protect you from Oregon's Beavers!

Anonymous said...

Tier 1 = Hampsters. I thought that was common knowledge.

KevinC said...

Fighting beavers from the sky
Fearless pests, who jump and die
For coyotes, they'll soon be prey
The water rats of the Green Beret

_DonWorsham_ said...

Well, just Leave it to Beaver, I guess.

kmitch200 said...

I remember doing a beaver search with google.

Didn't scare me a bit but I'm fearless. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, its all fun and games...until you run into a ZOMBEAVER !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7onFrBK_hKE

JakeLonergan said...

Good for Fred. I've been wondering for years, "How do Liberals get through the day when they are so afraid of EVERYTHING?"

JakeLonergan said...

Michael, a sword cane would be cool:

http://www.coldsteel.com/Sword-Canes.aspx

bgary said...

I'm...uh...distracted at the notion of "beavers, spread everywhere"...

KevinC said...

I saw Flying Beavers open for Wendy O. Williams at the Sun Club back in 1985.

Anonymous said...

The MLB pitcher Jim Bouton documented "shooting beaver" in his fabulous memoir "ball four" way back when...

Drag Racer V3 said...

Get out of the office, sit out on the porch, enjoy the rain. dragracerv3game.com

Anonymous said...

kyrie 9
supreme new york
supreme shirt
hermes bag
off white nike
moncler
chrome hearts online store
supreme clothing
hermes
yeezy 350