Wednesday, February 02, 2005

40th Show!

So when I showed up this morning to begin filming an episode of SHOOTING GALLERY, my producer Robin Berg was far too perky.

Do you realize, he said, that this is our 40th show?

Whoa! As a matter of fact, I didn't. Three seasons...40 shows...a bunch of awards...great ratings...heaven knows I never expected anything like this. Plus, I get to travel around the country and shoot guns. At the SHOT Show, Brother Ted Nugent introduced me as, "The only dude who''s sniffed as much gunpowder as me!"

So, THANK YOU ALL, because nothing happens without you guys! I will never do anything to compromise that relationship!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael,
Speaking of shows,we missed you at last years International Revolver Championship. Are you going to be there this year? Maybe you can dust off one of those revolvers I know are sitting in your safe and come shoot with us.

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Thank you for Shooting Gallery. I think its the best thing on TV (well maybe some History Channel stuff is close). I have enjoyed it a lot, and its the sole reason I purchased the Outdoor Channel add-on for my dish.

Mark C.
Birmingham, AL