Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Neo-Nazi Rantings

Here's the Google cache for Jeff Weise's rantings on the Nazi.org forum (courtesy Michelle Malkin). Remember, the First Amendment is the handmaiden of the Second, although if this crap doesn't piss you off I don't know what will:
What brings me to the forum? Well, I stumbled across the site in my study of the Third Reich as well as Nazism, amongst other things. I guess I've always carried a natural admiration for Hitler and his ideals, and his courage to take on larger nations. I also have a natural dis-like for communism.

When I was growing up, I was taught (like others) that Nazi's were (are) evil and that Hitler was a very evil man ect... Of course, not for a second did I believe this. Upon reading up on his actions, the ideals and issues the German Third Reich adressed, I began to see how much of a lie had been painted about them. They truly were doing it for the better.

It kind of angers me how people pass pre-judgement on someone if they even so much as say something like "I support what Hitler did," without even hearing what you have to say. This goes double if you're ethnic. I also hear things like, "oh he had syphilis, he was crazy and thats why he did what he did." Or, "he molested his neice," it's easy to see that even today people are trying to destroy the image of a man who deserves great respect...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There have been several of these school shootings over the past few years. How come no one at the school is armed? This school had a security guard after all. I'm sure it has to do with being PC and because of liability issues. If some dumb-ass kid can do this, an organized group (read: terrorists) could easily take 'em all out.

Anonymous said...

That's partly because there is an anti-gun Federal law on the books that makes it illegal to have in your posession a firearm within a thousand feet of a school zone ... called the Gun Free School Zone Act, which basically means schools are gun free and are killing zones for criminals !!! Criminals know they can get away with murder long before police are aware of the situation, let alone respond.

Ever wonder where the hell the parents and adults are surrounding these unstable kids and what they should be teaching their kids for values that aren't being learned because they're not being taught by the parents ???

As a side footnote, did you know police aren't required to protect anyone from anything as stated in court ???