Friday, December 09, 2005

On a Lighter Note...


While our Canadian friends are busily loading up pounds and pounds of ammo in anticipation of the upcoming hunting season, I thought a little humor might be in order.

This from Chris Muir, who draws DAY BY DAY. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog, where the alligators and anacondas stalk their hapless prey, you'll see that I've added Day By Day as a regular feature, because all blogs need comix strips and I can't get Gunsmith Cats on a daily basis!!!

BTW, visit the Day By Day store and do your Christmas shopping!!!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I see that I am on your blogroll, but you are not on mine.


Fixed.

Michael Bane said...

Thanks, dude!

Now that I have some time off the roading from filming, I'm trying to do a little "blog housecleaning!"

mb

Health News said...

I can't believe how much of this I just wasn't aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed.