Here's a really interesting video from The Smoking Gun, sort of a modern version of the Duke Ellington's "Take the A Train." You gotta go there to watch itm but come back here and let's do a little discussing.
In short, the video is of a subway mugging on the A Train in NYC...a girlpack works up its nerve to clobber a fellow subway rider. The other subway riders of course do nothing except record it on a cell phone and post it to YouTube.
Assuming you've watched the video, what are the Lessons Learned?
Let me start things out here:
• Predators come in both sexes! Shocking, isn't it?
• A bunch of teenaged girls can do the macarena on your head every bit as good as one drunken streetfighter.
• Avoid public transportation...I lived in NYC a long time and took trains because I was dirt poor. When I visit now...I walk or take a cab.
• Know when to engage verbally...and when not to.
• Fight back? There's a concept!