Friday, May 16, 2008

Michael Bane @ NRA Convention!

I will be signing autographs today, Saturday and Sunday at the OUTDOOR CHANNEL booth at the NRA Convention in Louisville, KY!!!

Please, drop by and chit-chat!

When I'm not at the booth, I'll be cruising the floor, looking at stuff like the new Springfield XD-M (short for M-hanced, or something like that), the new Remington AR-10 clone in .308, the finally almost available new Detonics and whatever else I can ferrett out.

Just on principle, I'll see if I can fling some poo, too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remington AR10? I assume that'd be the same as the Bushmaster? I thought I read somewhere that Bushmaster dropped that project? Whose magazines are they using?

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you there, Mike!

catfish said...

Did you see Huckaphony's Obama gaff??

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2008/05/16/sot.huckabee.jokes.obama.cnn

Anonymous said...

Probably not the best place to address this Mike, but you need to work on the audio level of DRTV. On Satellite (DirecTV), your broadcast audio level is 6dB lower than other shows, not counting the commercials which naturally jack up their % of modulation.

Anonymous said...

MICHAEL....I SEE YOU MADE THIS POST AT 5:37AM...WAS YOU GETTING IN OR GOING OUT? LOL!