Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Just Want to be a Supermodel...


...and my friends will envy me!

I thought I'd take a few moments from the daily invective to update everyone on the exciting life of Alf the Wonder Beagle. The Doggie Diva authorized the above paparazzi pix from a recent gallery opening...no faces, please!..in anticipation of her new talk show, which is in development. It will be like Tyra Bank's talkshow, except the host will actually have a brain. Alf recently spied a small mulie doe in the back yard, which caused her to bay, "Unnnnnnnngulate! Unnnnnnnnngulate!"

She appreciates all her fans on the Internet and hopes some day to eat the remains of Keith Olbermann.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"She appreciates all her fans on the Internet and hopes some day to eat the remains of Keith Olbermann."

My dog likes road apples which is basiclly the same thing. Well maybe not because horse manure actually helps thing grow unlike Obermann.

Maybe Alf should just have a good roll on the carcass. Much safer!

Ratcatcher 55

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ratcatcher, Olbermann is probably just as poisonous dead as alive.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, MB.

With the way things have been going for me lately I needed that.

Give ALF a mooseburger for me. :)