Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Leaving MO in the Broad Daylight...

...and just ahead of the snow. I can't imagine why I once thought travel was romantic...

Been at Midway USA for a bunch of reasons...one was talking to the product manager for the full scoop on AR-Stoner magazines. Based on that talk and Midway's willingness to share ALL info with me, I can give an even more positive 2-Thumbs-Up on these private branded C-Products! 30 rounders due in on 12/07...be quick!

On truth, given the economic conditions, I'm more concerned about b-HO's impending spate of executive orders than a new AWB before the 2010 Midterms...I am stocking up on mags that come from overseas (can you spell "X-D?")...if you're down on your 7.62 X 39 or 5.45 X 39, now might be a prudent time to stock up as well...

Brady is listing their hoped for Number Uno Christmas present as "closing the gunshow loophole" big time, as in ending private sales period...might also be a good time to do your shopping at a gunshow (if you state still allows private gunshow sales, which CO doesn't) or from classifed ads or f-t-f locally.

I'm doing a "triage" of my guns,which I'll be talking about on next week's podcast. Be sure to listen to TODAY'S special podcast on THE BEST DEFENSE!!!!!

Time to fly...


-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Suddenly my dozen+ XD45 mags seem too few.

Anonymous said...

Got my 20 rounders today from Midway. (Of course the wife is wrapping them for Christmas!) Thanks Michael for the heads-up last week and thanks Larry for stocking these at such a great price.

Eric said...

Dozen? I only have six for my Px4 - I've got to get crackin'! :-)

Anonymous said...

Michael,
can you give more info on the AR Stoner mags? I bought a few, but out of 3 30 rounders I oppened one refuses to feed and jams my AR something fierce!!!! By the looks of it the feed lips are off, so any aditional info on them would be great.

Michael Bane said...

Immediately send the mag back to Midway USA, attn: Aaron Oelger, and tell him you talked to me about it!!!!

These are privately labeled C-Product mags, of whihc I have many, with no problems at all. I received 10 20-round Stoners yesterday and my quick check did not reveal any problems...I'll check them all today.

mb