Monday, October 31, 2011

Working Late Tonight...

...in advance of tomorrow's "Flash Mob" scenario filming for THE BEST DEFENSE...today we did multiple attacker sims, sort of as a prelude. There are truly not enough hours in the day. We'll also be filming some DRTV stuff later in the week.

Last couple of road trips have been with the Ruger LCR, trying to remember what it was like carrying a small frame revolver all the time. I'm sort of coming around to Walt Rauch's great line on an early SG, something to the effect that a small frame revolver's greatest weakness as a concealed carry gun is also its greatest strength -- it doesn't "print" as much as a semiauto because it's cylinder breaks up the lines if you're carrying the gun in your pocket.

A big BTW...the end of next week I will be in Columbia, MO, filming SHOOTING GALLERY 2012 openings and closings in front of a studio audience at the Midway USA Studios. At this point, I do not know whether free tickets will be available, but WATCH THIS SPACE (and, of course, DRTV!). Hopefully, I'lll know in a couple of days.

I LOVE the opening song in tomorrow's podcast! Lemme know what you think...

Gotta go back to work...

2 comments:

Not Available said...

In front of the audience remember to tell a joke then do a soft shoe routine. That'll getting wanting more!

Anonymous said...

I've read that bit about snubbies before. I don't agree, if a snubby prints in your pocket, well, it looks like a gun. At least that's been my experience.