So Jason, here's the specs on the new 4X P7:
• Featuring the NEW P7 Reticle.
• Auto Brightness Sensor - So the operator does not have to take a hand off the weapon to manipulate the reticle brightness when going from a bright environment to a darker one.
• Reversible Mounting Pins - We made the mounting pins reversible so the Bull Pup weapons can utilize the HD7 with out cracking the knuckles of the operator when the bolt carrier needs charged (thanks, Jason!).
• AA Battery — An economical and readily available power source for offering over 2500 hours on a single AA battery.
• Mounting — A robust Picatinny rail mount is built in for secure and rock solid mounting to most weapons platforms.
• 100% Waterproof, Shockproof & Fogproof — Because you never know what environmental conditions you will be in when you need to rely on your weapon system.
• Available“Killflash” filter.
I have found my HD7 to be a tank. It's mounted on my Tavor and likely to stay there. I'll get one of the P7s as soon as I can and let you all know how it works. BTW, $439 MSRP.
Thanks, guys…and this year —THIS YEAR! — I'll get to your long-distance training event in Wyoming!