Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Emasculated!

Well, I revealed to my Sweetie that according to CNN she was potentially at risk since I own guns, to which she replied, "Nope."

Maybe it's because she cribbed the cream of my collection for her own use. Now I'm worried that she might be psychotic and I might be at risk. Paging Pat the Profiler! And, of course, Lisa Farrell scares me spitless...

Anyhow, we're moving to consolidate our gains with the USFS...I'll keep you all informed. My little cherubs and seraphim tell me that Powers-That-Be in Washington just got sick of all the crappy publicity we've been generating. It reminds me that media war is an often ugly strategy, but at times a successful one.

In other news, it looks like we should go live on GunsAmerica.com with video and the podcast download next week as part of our plans for Total World Domination. I'm extremely excited about ramping up the 2008 seasons of SHOOTING GALLERY and COWBOYS. You guys and guyettes are going to be so impressed!

I'm thinking about starting back shooting USPSA Single Stack class, probably with the Cylinder & Slide Kimber or the .40 STI Trojan, if I can come up with 6 or 7 magazines that work all the time. I want to go total retro...get a leather rig from Kirkpatrick Leather, which is as close as I can get to an old-time Gordie Davis or Ernie Hill rig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.40 STI Trojan??

This coming from the guy that calls that sound the .400 Short and Weak (with which I agree).

MB, if ya go Retro it's gotta be a .45!

Anonymous said...

DANG!!

sound = round

.400 = .40

Need more coffee!!