Saturday, October 24, 2009

One Cold Day at Home...

Any more than a day at home and I get confused as to where I am...picked up a couple of Ruger LCRs tonight for THE BEST DEFENSE concealed carry segments; got CT lasers for them while I was up in Portland. Am thinking of jumping on the Widener's Relaoding deal on South African .50BMG ammo $600 for 200 rounds of 690-gr ball. Both Dillon and Ten-X say their progressive reloaders for the Big .50 are moving toward the marketplace. Heck, at least you can get .50BMG primers! On the Dillons, maybe as soon as the end of next month, with Dillon dies...prices in the $1000 range. I presently have a Hornady set-up, which in my VERY limited experience works just ducky, if one at at a time...

1 comment:

Flash Powder Hal said...

I remember reloading 50BMG's about 15 years ago on an RCBS, but you had to use an "extension kit".

Worked pretty good for reloading 20mm cannon shells too. (did I say that? ~;-)