Sunday, October 11, 2009

School Daze Coming Up!

Going to spend a couple of days with my friend Gene Pearcey, "Evil Roy," in one of his cowboy shooting classes. Sort of a busman's holiday...get a couple of days off, take a shooting class! Heck, I'd take a class every month if I could. Probably wouldn't help me be a better shooter, but it'd be fun, wouldn't it?

Over on The Firearms Blog they note Zel Custom, makers of the Tactilite .50BMG AR upper have a third generation version getting ready to roll out. I really like the idea of their 18 1/2-inch barreled Ultralite thumper, but it's 'way hard to rationalize a second .50!

3 comments:

Clark Kent said...

Rationalizing is a good thing?

Unknown said...

You're right, you don't need two big fiddies.

So... Send your old one to Bill L. here in Fremont, and I'll swing by and pick it up.

I promise to feed it, love it, and give it a good home.

Um 'kay, thanks, buh bye.

Unknown said...

Michael- Call me at the Zel Custom shop and we'll make you an offer you can't refuse.