Sunday, January 30, 2011


Not Anderson. Sorry's just that I solved "Aqualung..."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


MonteG said...

Hah! I completely missed, being a big Jethro Tull fan.

Metalchemist said...

There are way more gunnies amoungst musicans than people think.
Hell I'm a musician, just my family was more important to me than being known for my musical abilities. No road tours for me...
NO thank you.
I'm all the happier for it.
The guns... Well they are involved with the fun time my family has together. Then theres that protection factor.

Semper Peratus.
Acta Non Verba!

Charlie Foxtrot said...

O'tay, how does one "solve" Aqualung?

I'm so contused.....

bailey said...

The first thing pandora jewellery that you can do to protect yourself pandora uk is to check with the Better cheap pandora Business Bureau to see if there has cheap pandora jewellery been any complaints that cause pandora bracelets concern.The second thing pandora bracelet to do is to check to make pandora bracelets uk sure that they have a free return policy on your cheap pandora bracelets unwanted items if you are not happy pandora beads with how much they are pandora bead offering. Many of them offer pandora beads uk a guarantee, but make cheap pandora beads sure that they offer the return pandora beads sale policy for at least a couple of weeks so you have ample time to make sure you are happy new pandora beads with the offer.