Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday Morning & Snow

Snowing hard this AM, so I'm probably going to hole up in the gun room and continue the winter renovations. Started my annual SHOT Show dreams last night...lovely dreams of missed appointments, taxis that never came, Paul Erhardt dragging me across the Show floor on the last day frantically trying to set up one last meeting...man, I'd rather have stayed awake! One dream just before I woke up had me working to disassemble gunsmith Bill Laughridge's booth...yeechiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here is REAL nightmare....McCarthy comes to life when others suffer...

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/mccarthy-to-seek-ban-on-clip-used-in-arizona-1.2598137

DT said...

It didn't take long for the inevitable anti-gun cliches to pop up (on CNN reportage and on Fox's Geraldo). You're right, Carolyn McCarthy is the very definition of a political ghoul, feeding off the suffering of others.

I can hardly wait for this week's podcast. Prepare for Michael's head to explode.

DamDoc said...

Excerpt from the article link posted above by "anonymous".....

'McCarthy told Newsday. "If you have a semiautomatic and can't take someone down with a standard clip, you shouldn't have one."'

Hmmm....That seems like an unusual measure of the size of an acceptible "clip" from an anti-gunner.

I awoke on Sunday morning by my radio clock, with ABC sNoozEWS blathering about "a hail of bullets from automatic gun fire" in Tucson.. let the games begin...