Monday, April 25, 2011

My Royal Wedding Report!

Who gives a crap? There...I got it over with. I'm pretty much with the Sex Pistols on this one...

Anyhow, I will be in Pittsburgh (not Pittsburg) for the NRA Show this weekend, and I would LOVE to meet as many of you as I can. I will be doing a signing at OUTDOOR CHANNEL'S booth at 3PM on Saturday. Hopefully, I'll be at the TACTICAL SOLUTIONS booth on Sunday and Andy Langlois' ANDY'S LEATHER booth on Friday. When we have times, we'll oust them here on the blog and on DRTV.

I'll also be walking the Show floor, so I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys!

I think I'm definitely going to shoot the RRC World Championships in New Mexico in August...I have to say the wine is better in Morro Bay, but I shot that one last year. Hopefully I'm going to be able to shoot a couple of rimfire Steel Challenge matches as well (and, no, I will not shoot as well as Mr. Completely). I've got a call in to my friend Ken Jorgensen and Ruger to talk about what pistol he's using for RRC. I shot my Ruger/TacSol 22/45 last year and it shot very well. Still, it's a little light IMHO...on a light gun I don;t tend to "settled" as quickly, and with an ultralight gun I tend to overrun targets...39/40 ounces seems to work well for me. I think the 22/44 with the Pac-Lite top end is in the 30 ounce range, maybe a little less.

BTW, check out the podcast this week...I kinda like it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wine maybe better...but California doesn't have the green chili....

Mr. Completely said...

Why not trick up a Ruger charger? I think with the right tinkering it could be very competitive, both in RRC and Steel Challenge.

I got some ideas........

Mr. C.

muebles madrid said...

Hey, there is really much worthwhile material in this post!

Unknown said...


Wow that is so exellent conttent which provide information in royalwedding shoping related thanks for it,



Banquet Halls in San Fernando Valley