Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Great Day on the Range!

As part of our coverage of the IDPA World Shoot for the new 1-hour SG next month, I decided to spend (and film) a day on the range with many times IDPA champion and S&W master Tom Yost. Tom and I have been friends just about forever...he sat up scenarios, then we ran them. I think you guys are really going to like the segment, but I have to say it helped me immensely (and boosted my confidence). I was working with an out-of-the-box Ruger SR9 and Winchester white box ball...I gotta ink out the rear white dots and festively color the front sight, but other than that it's good to go.

Tom is a super guy and a great low-key instructor...if I had a week to work with Tom...LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MB shooting an out of the box pistol? No wonder there was an earthquake!

Ratcatcher55