Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Todd Louis Green, R.I.P.

I note the passing of Todd Louis Green, one of the top level firearms instructors in the world, an innovator when he worked with gun companies such as Beretta, where he managed the pistol team, and Sig and, through his website, Pistol-Training, and his classes,  a profound influence on our world after a long and hard-fought battle with cancer.

Todd popularized the Dot Torture drill, which is a standard reference point for training, and created his F.A.S.T. (fundamentals, accuracy, speed test). Even as the cancer spread, it seems to me that we words furiously to get his words down, to add even more to his legacy.

Go with God, brother.

4 comments:

Clay said...

Did this happen today Michael? Holy cow. I thought he was in remission.

George said...

Michael, thank you for sharing this news. It is a sad day.

I enjoyed his articles and endurance tests on various pistols. I think he was a young man, relatively speaking. This lets me know there are no guarantees on how long we get to stay here, so I might as well live my life to the purpose that God has for me.

Sasquatch said...

Just listened with sadness to your podcast...that Walt Rauch had massive stroke. Pls pass along best wishes to him and his family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, both.

Walter (WR's son)