Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Free Plug Morning

I've seen thse great "Peace Through Superior Firepower" lapel pins all over, but I haven't had a line on where to get them until now. Check out Life, Liberty, Etc., pro-gun stuff for pro-gun folks. The lapel pins are $2.00 a pop...order a dozen and pass 'em out to yor friends!

I also really like the "Your Mama's So Tactical" T-shirt, which includes such winners as "She low crawls to the mailbox."

This stuff'd get you shot in Boulder, except nobody here but me and my friends have guns!

1 comment:

Jerry The Geek said...

"Peace Through Superior Firepower" pins.

Great idea. I ordered a dozen. That oughta supply most of The Usual Suspects who show up at the next IPSC match.

The rest of the lazy rascals will just have to buy their own, won't they.