Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wrapped in Louisiana!

All done with the filming for SHOOTOUT LANE! Now there's about a billion hours of video to edit...glad that's not on my plate! I'm very very excited about this series. I also want to say how wonderful it has been to spend time with Jim Clark and his family and Jerry, Kay and Lena. They are amazing people, and I am proud to count them as my friends. Jim and I go way back…he was at the first "combat pistol" match I shot, and unlike me, he was pure shooting talent.

Today was going to be a match day, but the thought of a 3+ hour drive after just getting home from a week out was too much. Instead, I'll be working on the gun room. As I mentioned, the reloading benches are built and the presses installed. Now I need to see if I can find the brass and bullets! Not to mention the primers...


2 comments:

Flash Powder Hal said...

Midway USA just got CCI small-pistol primers in stock :-)

m58 said...

Are we going to get to see photos of the new reloading set up?