Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Trans-species?


Seriously, lately I've been identifying as a llama named Felabeorbt…I feel like I've been sheared and have an overwhelming urge to spit at Democrats. I'm starting to like the ocarina. Maybe I am a llama. I'll have to give this some more thought, but meanwhile I need to orgle.

While I try to come to grips with my trans-species-ism, I have some thoughts on trans-gunny-ism. While I was down in Texas with Bill Wilson, I had a chance to put a bunch of rounds through a couple of Wilson Combat Beretta 92 9mms. Wow!


I have never been a fan of the Beretta 92…the ones I've had always seemed oversize to me, and the trigger pull was w-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y too long. The Wilson 92s are masterpieces, the first DA pulls in the 5-6 pound region, with the trigger in exactly the same place on the DA and SA pull (a really big deal, BTW…I have shot Beretta where the SA pull broke almost all the way to the back of the trigger guard).

The Wilson grips bring the Beretta to, at leads for me, a perfect size. The next result is a super gun...fast to run, easy to carry, the Beretta perfected!

3 comments:

Exurbankevin said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I am an oktapi in the Bronx Zoo.

Anonymous said...

Self identifying ain't no joke. But I would like for you to come over and film one of your shows at the palace. Maybe you have Bastille Day free ?

Sincerely
Napoleon - Emperor of the French

Unknown said...

www1016
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
asics shoes
red bottom shoes
champion sportswear
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
supreme clothing
skechers shoes