Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Whip It Good...


...that would be me, seriously whipped. Spent the day with Mike Gibbons, a Hollywood arms rental guy...please God, give me a 10-minute shopping spree in his warehouse! I'd take 3 minutes in the machine gun room, for that matter...I tried to get him to let me shoot RoboCop's gun in the Steel Challenge, but it only shoots blanks (I don't even want to hear your snide comments!).

I'll be on the range tomorrow with Colin Farrel's Sig SG-552 from "Miami Vice;" Bruce Willis' HK SOCOM from "Tears of the Sun;" Tom Cruise's HK USP from "Collateral" and a few other goodies...yeah yeah, I hate my job...no, I'm not looking for an assistant...

BTW, check out the trendy-ass chair above from Alexander Rey. He calls it the "fully loaded chair" and says this:
With over 450 12 gauge shotgun shells, this chair truly comes Fully Loaded. The bright brass tips create a massaging texture on the top of the chair, much to the contrary of their intended use...
Gosh, I'm thinking that 450 12 gauge shotguns shells works for me perfectly for their intended use, massage and all! Maybe if he could put a gunrack and a holder for the remote on the side of the chair...I wonder if he has a 20 gauge version...