Sunday, August 09, 2015

Boom!

Lipsey's and Ruger hits another one out of the park! Five-shot Ruger Super Blackhawks Bisley models in either .454 Casull or .480 Ruger.


Mine is in .454 Casull and may be the absolute best out-of-the-box Super Blackhawk I've ever shot...and I have shot a LOT of them! Heck, I own a lot of them...

Full report with video on DRTV this evening; impressions of the new guns on the podcast this week!

Here are the specs:

Material: Stainless Steel
Barrel Length: 6.5 Inches
Weight: 50.4 (.454), 49.2 (.480 Ruger)
Twist: .454 1:24” RH ​​; .480 Ruger, 1:18” RH
Capacity: 5
Finish: Satin Stainless
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Front Sight: Pinned Black Blade
Overall Length: 12.4”
Grips: Bisley Hardwood

Trigger pull on my gun averages out at a little over 3.5 pounds

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of custom gunsmiths are crying themselves to sleep tonight!!!

Unknown said...

Michael, I hope you're planning on devoting a substantial portion of this week's podcast these bad boys. I'd imagine there are many listeners like myself who have inundated Ruger with requests for this to be a factory offering. We need all the details on these.

DamDoc said...

Wow!.. these weigh more than half what my light weight AR carbine weighs!... I need to start lifting weights!

RickP said...

Would love to have one but the Bisley just doesn't work for me. Would like to see a Hunter version with the standard "plow" grip.

Unknown said...

www1016
giuseppe zanotti
ugg outlet boots
true religion
pandora outlet
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
fidget spinner
pandora charms
supreme clothing
ugg boots