Friday, August 07, 2015

Sorry Guys!

It's been a heavyweight work week, but focused on administrative and scheduling as opposed to the funsy gun stuff. My Sweetie and I are taking a weekend off competition (there are no 3-Gun matches anyway). I've got a written/video piece I hope to have ready for DRTV on Monday, but Newt needs to go to the vet this AM for her rattlesnake vaccine.

I was honored to be the dinner speaker at the Colorado Firearms Instructors Association annual seminar. Actually, I would have loved to have spent the week taking them up on their invitation to attend some of their classes, but…administration and scheduling. My good friend Matt Walker is one of the driving forces behind the annual training seminar. Jessie Duff was there as part of the training cadre, and she and I had a chance to sit down and talk (as opposed to waving at each other from across the floor of the SHOT Show).

Time for conference call #1…sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Ben 3-Gun on Saturday at Ben Lomond Gun Club!

Unknown said...

Michael, just wanted to say "Thank you" for the last podcast...that was not a rant, just the truth. Enjoyed the closing song also, wrapped everything up quite nicely! Great job!!