Thursday, August 13, 2015

Smoky Here @ The Bunker

Fires a few miles away, and the wind is pumping smoke my way. Kinda sucks, since an off-grid house by definition can't have air conditioning. Gonna be an eye-watering night.

You've got to see this great video from Frank Galli at SNIPER'S HIDE shooting a Ruger Precision Rifle against an AI AX, maybe one of the best bolt action long-range rifles ever made, in a "mad minute." From this we can conclude:

1) The RPR is an amazing value.
2) Frank Galli is a breathtakingly good shooter.

Check it out.

And speaking of Ruger I got my .300 Blackout conversion kit for the takedown SR-556…I look forward to running it a bit this weekend.

You know, I've got the television going in background for noise, and on some news program I thought I heard the chant…

"BLACK RIFLES MATTER!"

"BLACK RIFLES MATTER!"

"BLACK RIFLES MATTER!"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…did I get that right? Maybe I misheard…