Saturday, October 16, 2010

Meanwhile, Back in the War of Northern Aggression...

...if we were editing, there'd be a big SWOOSH and I'd suddenly be in Virginia...as it is the Real World, it involved a long flight across the country to the Cedar Creek Battlefield Reenactment for SHOOTING GALERY. Hey, we've never done anything like this before, so I thought it'd be fun, although I have it on good authority that the victory goes to the Federals.

Best I could do costume-wiz is slightly out of period, but consistent with some of the Harper's Weekly illustrations early in the war.

I will endeavor to persevere...

6 comments:

Dave S. said...

Cool! Looking forward to it!

Remember, zoot suits aren't period.

Dave S. said...

Oh, crap. I just re-read what you wrote. Knowing your fondness for loud clothing, I'm thinking you're going Zouave for this one.

nj_larry said...

Well I hope you understand that Va rep Eric Cantor (REPUBLICAN House whip) thinks re-enactors are sick twisted freaks. He threw his own Ohio candidate (Rick Iott) under the bus last Sunday after the horror was revealed that he was a re-enactor of WWII battles with his son.

Anonymous said...

"I will endeavor to persevere..."

Great movie

weddingdresses said...

I just have this energy level that I've never had before. The only thing that's changed is I've started wearing my Power Balance and nike running shoes
power balance
Power Balance wholesale

Angela Dixon said...

Your blog is so excellent that I like it very much, you must be good at writing.

Asus - 13.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Rose Gold

Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black