Friday, December 17, 2004

Assault With a Deadly Bus

Or something like that.

We successfully assaulted your basic bus, and shot the heck out of a bunch of 552 5.56 Swiss Arms submachine guns. These are really great guns, sweethearts to shoot. It's a shame that you can't even get the semiauto version in the United States, thanks to the leftover 1989 George H. W. Bush ban on military-style weapons with "no sporting purpose."

I don't know about you, but I think shooting Al-Qaeda terrorists is a sporting purpose, but I guess the season is only open outside the borders of the U.S.

Anyhow, this was my first trip to the SIGARMS Academy, and I'll definitely come back and take a class.

Got to go get on the airplane...you know, I had this strange dream where Michael Moore was harpooned on the open seas by a Japanese whaling factory, and that tiny amounts of his massive reservoir of blubber could actually be used to alleviate the suffering of conservatives with relatives in Blue States. Sigh...I guess we can always dream!

No comments: