Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Have a Hula-Hula Christmas...

I'm a little behind the curve this morning, having spent a large portion of time clearing the driveway of last night's snow. I even cranked up the Nuclear Snowblower and let fly, chunking pieces of gravel as far as downtown Boulder. It was...bracing.

Anyhow, I know you guys out there are down to the wire on Christmas giflts, so for those of you who didn't buy into the Japanese goldfish book, here's the gift that keeps on giving!

That's right...hula girls for the dashboard!

I bought one.

This is also one of the only places where you can get a pre-assembled coconut bikini top for that special woman in my life, although, if the special woman in your life is like the special woman in my life, you'll end up eating an entire coconut shell with the strings wrapped around your throat!

No comments: