Saturday, February 20, 2016

Good Read!

From Rob Morse at SlowFacts, "So, He Has a Gun:"

The man across the restaurant has a gun. 
I look up. Yeah, there it is carried on his hip. I nod and go pack to checking my mail while we wait for our food to arrive. I know some people with strange phobias and they are afraid of firearms. The few people with phobias are unusual; not the 110 million gun owners in the US. It is time for the rest of us to get over the novelty and drama of firearms ownership. 
The guy has a gun. 
So what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then there's this skillfully written piece of deception:

http://www.vox.com/2015/10/3/9444417/gun-violence-united-states-america?ref=yfp

Figures don't lie, but....... Sometimes, data can be presented in way such that the ignorant masses may actually believe it.

Gird your loins!

Life Member

Unknown said...

I just watched last week's Shooting Gallery where you talked about using the .300 BLK in an AR pistol. I do the same so I'm interested in what ammo you're using.

Anonymous said...

I watched the same show but I'm more interested in the legal benefit the AR pistol and what was the perfect length .

DamDoc said...

ok.. its monday february 20.. national margarita day.. i thought for sure you would share you fav blend!