Friday, January 21, 2005

Sad Tales of an (Occasionally) Working Writer

I've decided to try an end-run on my non-fiction book proposal...I bundled up what I have written and sent it to my old agent, Mel Berger at the Wm Morris Agency, with a note that I'd love for him to represent the project.

Given that these are bloody times in the publishing industry, it's not exactly a slam-dunk that he'd want to work with me again. Still, if he likes the idea, it's a quick kick in butt to get the proposal finished!

Now, if someone would figure out how to kick me through my second novel!

I'll fish out the sex scene and post it here for your purient interests!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finish the God Damn novel! I need more Christmas/Birthday/Whateverday "signed by the authro" presents to send out.