Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday...sigh...

Gotta take Alf the Wonder Beagle to the vet...she's limping and I need her leg checked out. Alf hates the vet, and who can blame her? The whole place must smell like rank fear to her super nose. Anyway, here's a headline (via InstaPundit) that caught my eye:
SC woman stripped for minors in her home
CHESTERFIELD, S.C. Authorities say a South Carolina woman has been charged with stripping for customers as young as 12 in her mobile home, which had a stripper pole in the living room.
Wow! I didn't even know you could get a mobile home with a stripper pole in the living room. SOOOOO, if you have a trailer park with lots of stripper poles, does that mean instead of attracting tornadoes it'll attract Jesse James and Tiger Woods?



Really cool piece on The Firearm Blog on full-auto 1911s...apparently intentionally, as opposed to the way most of have "experienced" full-auto 1911s.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

needs a light and a laser.

Not Available said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I find your blog (and podcast for that matter) both offensive and informative at the same time. It's quite a conundrum.

Thanks for all the good work you do for us.

Give Alf a squeeze from me! Hope she feels better!

seeker_two said...

I, however, do NOT find your blog offensive. In fact, I'm a little disappointed in the fact that, despite your admonition that "if I haven't offended you yet, just wait," I haven't been offended in over a year's worth of reading your blog.

Can we have a little truth in advertising, here?.....

Eric said...

In addition to the light and laser, a rotary drum magazine!

Dave S. said...

"despite your admonition that "if I haven't offended you yet, just wait," I haven't been offended in over a year's worth of reading your blog."

You must have missed the skull-and-crossbones 1911 grips.

After seeing those, I couldn't taste food for a week.

;-)

DAKOTARANGER said...

I WANT ONE of those 1911s!!!!

remontismeta.ru said...

Goodness, there is a great deal of effective data in this post!

www.muebles-en-torrejon-de-ardoz.com said...

This can't have effect in reality, that's what I think.