Friday, May 13, 2005

Meanwhile, Back in Georgia...

Here's a way to really light up the board at the old airport — have your laptop give an explosives "hit" on the sniffer! Yes indeedy, you get to talk to the "authorities." As it happens, the facts that I work for The Outdoor Channel and routinely handle cartridges, fired guns and pyrotechnics got me on the plane.

That was fun!

I'm here at the USPSA Area 6 Championships in Georgia. The Area 6s are my old match...they grew out of the old Florida Championships, which I match-directed in it's last year, 1986. We did a really cool match poster, featuring a bikini, a sand dollar and a pink-and-turquoise 1911, a la MIAMI VICE. I wish I still had a bunch of them left over!

This filming shoudl go smoother than the Blowout In Boise...I hope!

1 comment:

Half X said...

Oakley Frogskins is usually made vbigyfh by plastic, nylon or maybe metal. They come in lots of colours, types, sizes and have absolutely plenty connected with coloured upgraded lenses. Oakley Frogskin for holidays need to be wide framework with big lenses. As long as you're shopping on the net for Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, don't forget to order the gadgets that go along with them. Let's head out straight to the issue and say you choose Oakley Jawbone that fit is very important of your mind and scalp. Oakley Jawbones act like clothes as, if there're too substantial or modest, you'll finish up fidgeting about it.