Friday, September 14, 2012

Back in the U.S.

After almost 2 weeks in Poland shooting buzz guns and the like! Big Big Fun, and you'll see it all on SHOOTING GALLERY Season 13. Got home late Wednesday, but couldn't get my brain to turn on yesterday...was like bald tires slipping on sand.

People in Poland were just wonderful. We were there as guests of Pioneer Arms, Frabryka Broni Lucznik and my friend Uli Wiegand from I.O. Inc. The whole idea got started when SG Producer John Carter and I we're blown away by the cowboy SxS hammered shotgun made by Pioneer.

Will write more today after I finish sorting through calls, email and various crises.

1 comment:

ba san said...


This luxury lanvin bag, what is your view?
Christmas is coming! What you want to do, to stay with your family? Perhaps you are worried and confused? Now you can give her a surprise this year. I believe that a cheap luxury lanvin handbag has magical forces. Think of the family will be how happy you are, and if they receive a gift, this is a charming luxury lanvin bag, took her son or daughter a little money, they will feel very happy.