Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pressing On Regardless...

...on the range all day today and will do it again tomorrow. Darn good fun! Okay, I totally miscounted on the podcast and did episode 308 (308!!!) without mentioning .308, or even 7.62. Next week, we'll talk about .308s in 309. Three hundred and nine eps...that's a really long time! Lot of hot air, isn't it?

Been working with the new Action Target line of .22 Rimfire targets...they are just super. I think the target with the knock-out center plate and "sniper" head plate is the single best target you can have if you only have one steel target for .22s.

BTW, if you've emailed me and haven't heard back, my apologies...I have been swamped by email after my published testimony before the Colorado legislature. So far, I'm over 1000 responses, with only 4 negative response (and hey, one of those was even civil!). I'll do my best to catch up...


4 comments:

kmitch200 said...

and did episode 308 (308!!!) without mentioning .308

Heathen.

Jason Crotteau said...

How is the challenge course coming along?

DamDoc said...

Thanks for all the work putting it together. I was thinking it was a lot of episodes when you hit 300!.. Appreciate and look forward to it every week. And don't apologize for the rants or politics!.. it is what we need to hear with the hooligans at the gates.

Anonymous said...

Waiting for your show dedicated to the 25-06 LOL...