Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boston

What to say? We are Americans, and we pull together in a crisis. My heart breaks for the lives lost, the people injured, the dreams shattered. A marathon is a celebration...I cherish the memory of each time I crossed the finish line...and an attack on that celebration on a day dedicated to American patriots has far-reaching implications for our day-to-day lives. Even though I've spent far too much time studying incidents like these, I still find it so hard to grasp the thought processes of a random killer like this bomber. People who make war on innocents and children are vermin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very well said !

Rob Drummond said...

As Henry Fonda once said:

"Probably needed killin"

Rob Drummond
Hillsboro, NH

Anonymous said...

More lessons on cell phone capacity saturation...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/boston-explosions-cellphones_n_3087522.html