Thursday, November 02, 2006

Never Storm Ted Nugent When He's On Stage...





...and here's why! Here's the press release from Cobra Derringers and Ed Roman Guitars:
Cobra Strikes a Chord!
“The ultimate in conceal and carry”

SALT LAKE CITY, UT – A musician strums a few chords of his custom, Quicksilver guitar crafted by the one and only Ed Roman. A plain spruce top with a Korina wood back and a Macassar ebony neck give this guitar a plain beauty. But wait, what is this? A magnetic quick remove panel on the back houses a .38 Special Big Bore Derringer with a bright chrome finish by Cobra Enterprises of Utah, Inc. The Derringer’s 4.65” overall length and 3.31” overall height makes it ideal for conceal and carry or in this case, play and carry.

No, it’s not a Quentin Tarantino movie; this is a custom constructed Ed Roman guitar with hidden gun panel for Mr. Ted Nugent. Unlike, the outspoken rocker, hunter and gun advocate Ted Nugent; the Cobra Derringer is just the opposite: small, quiet and extremely concealable. There is absolutely nothing concealable about the Nuge! And we wouldn’t want him any other way.
That guitar, for lack of a better word, rocks! You can, of course, always visit Brother Ted at Ted World Command. I check it out every so often to make sure Ted isn't negotiating with aliens or organizing hunts on Mars...

5 comments:

me said...

if he can organize a hunt on mars you can count me in. Hell, even if he can't get all the emperor's paperwork in order I'm still down for a trip to mars.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin' I could fit an S&W 'J' frame 5-shooter in the ES-345 I'm re-working.. Put it on a spring-loaded pop-out back cover even.

Anonymous said...

& g l wilson.., he looks like a pretty happy bastard to me!

Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

muebles valdemoro said...

Here, I do not actually imagine it will have effect.